Monday, May 4, 2015

Panuaya-May 4

Hola Mamá
How are you? How have you been!! Make the most of the time that you have!! It may pass by pretty fast at times, but I feel like time is one of the most important things in this life!! The time here is passing by super fast!! 
On the 18th of May, Elder Bednar will be coming to the mission to have a conference with us!! Wooo hooo!! I´m super excited!! I plan on going in fast so that I can learn more!! and I´m a little bit curious to hear how well Elder Bednar speaks Spanish!!
On Sunday, we will be able to call home / skype home for an hour. so either 30 min with you and 30min with dad and Tammy, or you can all get together for an hour call with me!! Just let me know your plans!! I can't wait to hear from you all!! 
Wow!! I can't believe that Jacob is already entering into the priesthood!! There´s a super cool video from the church that is about the priesthood it's called......"The Power of God" and I Love it,  I think Jake will love it too!!
I know you want a long letter this week,but I really have no time again!! The work is great here, we don't have a lot of investigators, so we are contacting a lot, It sure requires a lot of work!! I really am learning a lot! I have found that I learn a lot more when I am studying the first principles of the Gospel over and over again. In Preach My Gospel in like the first few pages there is a quote from Hyrum Smith that I love. We learn a lot more when we are learning the first principles of the Gospel and not so much when we are studying about other things that are deep doctrine. I really love to study now!! I use my study time really wisely so that I can always learn as much as I can!! I love you so much mom and hope you have an amazing week!! Love you Tons!!
Elder Paynter
 Fotos of our district and divisions with my district leader Elder Marquez:


Jordan's Artwork



Elder Paynter and Elder Gamez

No comments: