Monday, April 27, 2015

Panuaya-April 27

Hola Mamá
How are you? I have been super great!! I love you so much!! Its amazing to hear that the kids are doing alright!! It's always good to hear that!!


The last week President wrote us in his weekly letter, and told us that every day we have less and less time to serve with all our "heart, might, mind and strength." He also sent us the talk from General Conference called "Keep on Trying", It's super good!! I learned a lot from that! I have been forcing my self so much every day to try and be a little bit better every day. 

P.S. The area that I am in isn't really more rich than the other, that house that we were at is the richest house in the entire city of Tezontepec de Aldama (the name of the city). 

These past few weeks have been hard to write a lot, today we had a zone activity and we ended up with not having a lot of time again. Next week will be a little bit less busy (I hope) and I promise I will write more!! 

This week we had a baptism!! A convert named Jacqueline, she received the answer to her prayer when Elder Gamez and his old companion brought her to the chapel and had her pray alone in the sacrament room!! God really does answer prayers!! I love this work so much!! I wouldn't be anywhere else in the whole world right now!!

Love you so much mom!! Have an incredible week!!
 

Love you,
Elder Paynter


P.S. fotos of our district!!






No comments: