Sunday, May 17, 2015

May 10, 2015-A boy and the priesthood...
Mother's day is always a bitter-sweet celebration. On the one hand, you appreciate the thoughtful words and gifts from your dear children. On the other hand, you are reminded of how much better you should/could be. However, there is nothing like celebrating Mother's Day while watching your baby boy (not much of a baby anymore) receive the Aaronic Priesthood. May you always honor the priesthood and bless the lives of those around you! Love you Jacob!


May 12, 2015-A boy and his mitt...
Baseball season has officially started. The weather has been somewhat unrelenting in allowing these boys to play. Fortunately, we got a game in while Grandma and Grandpa Brown were in town! It was somewhat of a blow-out, but hey, he had fun.



2 comments:

jpaynter said...

Hi Angie, I finally was able to get to your blog. So fun to read Jordon's letters. Loved the picture of Jacob ina suit and baseball uniform, so typical of a 12 year old. I thought about him passing the sacrament on Mother's Day with a tear in my eye. What a wonderful gift to bear the priesthood. How goes your life? We are fine, Jeannie, Katy and family were here for 2 weeks. Jenny and Ted are expecting in Aug. and bought a house out by us in Camplin. Mark and Brenda will be in Utah next week. They are going to be there for a family history conference. Love you. Grandma Paynter

ANGEEZ BLOG said...

Life is good. I never really thought it would get more hectic than having 5 little children under 8 years old. I was wrong...oh, boy was I wrong. These kids are growing so fast, too fast. I can hardly keep up with them. There is nothing I ever wanted more, than to be a mother. I treasure these experiences (often difficult experiences) that I am having raising them and pray for their eternal welfare daily!