Monday, May 11, 2015

Panuaya-May 11

It was also good to hear from you all too!!
I´m glad it all went well!! I find myself with no time again!! Tomorrow I have transfers and I will be leaving Panuaya! It was a nice short time I had here!! i learned a lot and had a Lot of fun!!
Thinking about that Video and thinking about the priesthood, I was reading the Mission Handbook in the back where it has all the ordinances, and about every one of them it mentions that they should all be done by a WORTHY priesthood holder. I honestly love that video and there is also a talk that I love by President Eyring called "Act In All Diligence" and I recommend it for Jacob and Kyle. 
Well that is all that I have time to say right now mom!! I love you tons and will talk to you next week!!
Elder Paynter


Many fun and exciting activities with the district and zone...
Zone Activity
District Service Project
District Activity
 Elder Marquez-District Leader

No comments: