Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday, May 31 -Goodbye Westside!

Bittersweet...
School is officially over for the summer. Jacob "graduated" from Westside Elementary and will be headed to Springville Junior High School next fall. I have accepted a job at a new school in Mapleton teaching 5th grade - Maple Ridge Elementary. The move is very bittersweet. I am ready for a change, but Westside has been our home away from home for 16 years. There has always been a "Paynter" there. I have been so blessed to be able to teach at the same school as my children. I think I actually saw them more there than I ever did when I stayed at home (...okay, not really!). I will leave behind many good friends and a smelly portable that I have grown to love and will miss, in some ways.

Gavin and Jacob...love these two boys!
Can't believe it has come to an end...
Didn't realize I had accumulated so much stuff
until I had to put it into boxes...
Thanks to Kyle, Kaylie, Jacob, Lindsey, and Melissa 
for helping me box up 
the past 6 years!

No comments: