Monday, December 8, 2014

December 8, 2014- Zumpango
 
Mexico is great! Even though i fell on my bike! ouch!! the brakes on my bike werent working and somebody called on the cell pone and then i hit a speed bump, so pretty much all that put together made me crash and fall....:( Im ok though, its just a flesh wound:) this week I aked another Investigator to be baptized and she said yes!!! haha, I guess you could say im having fun!! Me and Elder Gomez make a great team! I love working with him!! He is super funny! Especially when he tries to speak english!! haha:) Spanish is hard, but People can kind of understand me so that is alright!! This week I made french toast! Elder Gomez has never had it before, so he really enjoyed it!! Yesterday was pretty crazy!! The 9 year old boy named Eliot that we baptized last week was confirmed yesterday, And guess who got to confirm him in front of the entire congregation? Me... Ahh i was so nervous because i had to do it in spanish!! but thats alright because later that night we went to a less active house and we gave a blessing of health to the mother of the house, adn guess who gave her the blessing? Me, haha!! The spanish was terrible but the spirit sure was great!!
There is my copied message, haha thansk for the advice! and to answer your questions:
I have not yet recieved the package, but if you need to send more just send it to the misión home, its more reliable
Im going to buy a jacket today because the weather gets pretty cold towards the nighttime and we ride bikes, so im getting a lot of cold wind while driving!
My companions name is Elder Gomez, our district is made up of us and two sister companionships, so that means my comp is the district leader. Our whole district área is the boundaries of one Ward.
On christmas day we will be able to skype call. we have a service project in the morning and we will be able to call after. i can either make one call of one hour or two half hours. one to you and one to dad. plus if we call in a members house we might get two hours.
The weather isn't going to get much colder tan it is right now! sunny and 70 deg.
The members help a ton here, but since the área is so big it is hard for members and investigators to get to church, so we have a lot of inactives:)
well, my email this week was kind of scrambled but i hope it is good for you!! I love you tons mom, thanks for your support and love! tell the family i love them!!! talk to you next week!!!
Elder Paynter
First bike wreck...




Zumpango, Mexico
 

No comments: