Sunday, December 7, 2014

December 1, 2014-Zumpango

Hi Mom!!
I dont have alot of time!"! I need to figure out how to type faster!! Love you tons!! Im pretty sure that ill be able to skype on christmas!! I hope the family is doing great!! Im having an amazing time here!! the people are great and the work is amazing!! don{t worry about me!! Thanks for all that you do !! did you get the package that i send with my jacket and shoes'?? Well Ill make sure to send you along letter next week! We got to baptize a 9 year old this saturday and i was able to get someone to commit to baptism!! also somebody at church on sunday asked me if i could baptize them!! Also the misión predident has a rule that we can only baptize once the whole misión, i dont know why though!! How did thx giivng go? they dont celebrate here in mexico!! I love you tons!! Ill make sure to take a lot more pictures too!!! ove you}!!!!!
con amor
Elder Paynter

Some additional information via John's letter...


My companion is from peru! He can speak a Little bit of english, so it’s a Little bit easier to communicate!! Hes been in the mision for 6 months! Hes a convert of about four years! he is twice as cool as me btw!! He played soccer for a university in peru, so hes the real deal!! My area is called Zumpango!! Its great the people are amazing!! You might think they are poor, but they really don’t care! They are happy no matter what!!
Still looks happy! He should fit right in...





Never knew Mexico City was so large!

No comments: