Monday, December 22, 2014

December 22, 2014-Zumpango

Hi mom! I don't have much time this week!! We are going to visit some ancient Temples. I'll take lots of photos!! You can download Skype on the I-pad!! we will call around 4-6 Mexico city time! I will be able to call you and dad for an hour each or if you could get together we could all chat for 2 hours!! That's awesome for Avery!! Love you mom. Have an amazing holiday time!! I got my package. We are in a ward and there are great priesthood holders but there are a lot of less active people because the ward boundaries are huge!! Love you talk to you asap!!
Elder Paynter

Weekly Rundown:
This week was pretty great!! Elder Gomez has been teaching me quite a bit! I feel like ive learned so much more this past week about missionary life, the gospel and spanish as well!!! Im glad I get to work with him!! I'm super excited for Christmas! Yesterday we had Family Home Evening with a few families from the ward, we were able to get one of our investigators to attend as well as a less active family! This less active family hasn't been to church for a few years and we also got them to attend church yesterday as well!! It was awesome!! The spirit was super strong during the Family Home Evening and I know that they could feel it as well!! I'm so proud that these people are choosing to follow Christ!! This week was also a success because we were able to commit a family to baptism! Its the family that we have been meeting with quite a bit, they have a long way to go to baptism, but I'm glad that they are willing to make the sacrifice to choose the right!! I'm so glad to be out here in the mission!! I'll miss not being with my family for Christmas, but I know that the Lord will be blessing you all extra because I am out here serving!!
Con Amor
Elder Paynter

2 comments:

neeleys in olympia said...

Love the short ones! HAHA

ANGEEZ BLOG said...

Jordan is a man of few words...I'll take what I can get!