Monday, December 15, 2014

December 15, 2014 - Zumpango
 
Weekly Rundown
I´ve been having such a great time!! Me and Elder Gomez have been having a blast, and much success as well! I can´t express how funny and entertaining Elder Gomez really is!! This week we had splits with the Zone Leaders, I got to work with Elder Pass. It was so much fun, and I love being able to speak english with somebody else!! Last week while ELder Gomez and I were contacting, we found an older woman who was super interested in our message! She asked so many questions and wanted to learn more! So we set and appointment with her on wednesday, so me and Elder Pass went to visit her. Well the lesson went super great! We taught her about baptism and the Book of Mormon. Then we gave her a Book of Mormon and got her to commit to baptism!! Me and Elder Gomez are going to visit her tonight and follow up on a few more things! I love Missionary Work so much right now! I still can´t speak perfect spanish, but ELder Gome is helping me a lot with that! I´m learning so much from him! He´s a great example and great teacher! Our lessons have been going so much better than the first few that I had here in Mexico!! We have a family that we are focusing on quite a bit right now. Well the mothers name is Sonia and she has two sons, one is 17 and has problems with marijuana and the other son is 19 and has two kids with his 15 year old girlfriend. We´ve been working a lot with them and this Sunday we got Sonia to go to church! She is amazing! All she really wants right now is for her kids to change their lifestyles and to have a happy family, which is exactly what this Gospel does!! This is why I love missionary work so much right now, because the message that we are sharing can help people to change and be happy!!

Hi Mom! How are you!! Yes we are completely scheduled with visits to investigators and less aactives. Ive been trying to keep in touch wtih my buds as much as i can, but i only have time to reply to emails, so if they dont write me, i most likely wont write them....;) but i have kept in touch wtih them. 
I dont know if you have already, but watch the video HE IS THE GIFT, we have been sharing this message a ton with people!! So i encourage you to share the gospel with as many people as you can!! Thats insane that michael and david are returniing so soon!!! It seens like they left yesterday!! In the talk that Brenda printed off and gave me, Elder Holland says that Missionaries are the most prayed for people on the earth!! More than the prophet!!!haha, it is such a great calling!!! just let everyone know that i love and miss them!! and share a few of my stories with them! Thanks so much for all that you do mom!! love you tons and thanks so much for the support and inspiration that you give me!! Love you more than anyhting!!!!
ELderPaynter




No comments: