Monday, December 7, 2015

 Ixmiquilpan -December 7

Hey Mom!!
How are you!! I'm doing great here!! Tomorrow I am going to Pachuca to see where my next area will be! I'm excited, but sad as well to leave Elder Acosta. There are some really great missionaries here in the Mission, and I am so glad for the chance Ive had to work with so many great ones. 
I'm super excited for Christmas!! The music you sent me is helping me get into the Holiday Spirit! We have the opportunity to share the #ASaviorisBorn video with other people! It makes contacting so much more fun!! The people are so much more receptive and willing to change in the Holiday season! I love it!!
I was reading in the Liahona this week and found an article about how to ask better questions in teaching, and it has helped me a lot! Ive tried a lot this week to get better in question asking, and it has helped a lot! When we can get better at asking questions, we can get better answers and spark more inspired conversations!! 
I loved the talk Elder Bednar gave yesterday!, about the Light of the world, which is Jesus Christ! Now every time I see a Christmas tree I can think more of the Light that Christ brought into this darkened world. He is the Light and he is our Savior!! I love him so much! 
I hope you have a great week mom!! We will be able to call home the 25th so start preparing the Skype and anything else necessary! Hope you keep enjoying the holiday season!! Love you tons!!
Elder Paynter
p.s. drink lots of eggnog for me!! 




No comments: