Saturday, December 26, 2015

Friday, December 25-Springville, UT

Christmas morning didn't come too early this year...about 7:30 am. It may be due to a "tough" time falling asleep by one of the younger Paynter children! I took advantage of the late night and watched "It's a Wonderful Life." Naturally, I couldn't fall asleep until I watched the whole thing. It is easy to think of life sometimes as less than "wonderful", but it is holidays like this that remind me of the love of a Father in Heaven and His Son, Jesus Christ who sacrificed so much for me. "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you." John 15:13
Like George, I need to remember, particularly during the tough times, that "no man(woman) is a failure who has friends."


Nothing like a bloody nose Christmas morning... Jacob!
Love her happy demeanor despite feeling lousy...Kaylie!
Always a smile or goofy face, can't help but love this boy...Kyle!
Brotherly love...don't blink you might miss it! :)
We have been greatly blessed indeed!!

No comments: