Saturday, December 12, 2015

December 9, 2015

Sixteen years ago, Kaylie was born into our family.  

At my 10 week doctor's appointment, I found out I was 7 weeks further along than I had thought! Kaylie would only be 14 months younger than Kyle. I went into the hospital to be induced on the 9th of December, only to have the doctor stop the pitocin...Kaylie was breech!  He brought in a sonogram and then tried an external version (attempt to turn her from the outside)... to no avail! I was then wheeled into surgery for a c-section. Finally, Kaylie was placed in my arms. She was an adorable baby and has grown into a beautiful young woman. 



We spent her birthday at Thanksgiving Point, Slab Pizza, and the Lights at Thanksgiving Point. It was a fun night!

 We have been truly blessed to have Kaylie in our family!

1 comment:

jpaynter said...

Hi Angie,

I agree with you about Kaylie, she is a delight. We have a new great grand daughter, Belen, born yesterday on Jack's birthday. He would have loved that. Lil is doing well. Her first childbirthing experience was miserable, over 24 hours of pain. This one went a lot quicker with an epidural which helps a lot. She looks like their son Ezra. Glad she is done before Christmas. Looking forword to your vacation from school? Have a nice holiday.

Love, Grandmama Paynter