Monday, December 28, 2015

Constitucion, Pachuca -December 28

Hey Mom!!
It was also great to hear from you!! Christmas was great! I think I was so caught up in thinking about the troubles we have had in our area has made me not think about all the Blessings that I was able to receive this year! I am so blessed, I have such a great family and such great friends. I have been so blessed to know and meet so many great members of the church here in Mexico. I love serving the Lord and I think that this has been one of the greatest blessings yet, is to be able to be an instrument in his hands for two years of my life!! I love it!!
I'm glad Meghan was able to enjoy her first Christmas in the mission, she really de enjoy being able to talk with you that day. The Kids sure look happy! I'm glad they are doing alright! This Christmas for me was great!! I really enjoyed talking with you and the little time I had to talk to Dad and the kids. Thank you so much Mom for all you do! I am so grateful and blessed to be the Person that I am. I am a Child of God! I know he loves us so much!! I hope you all can enjoy your new year and have a lot of success this new year in your personal service to our Heavenly Father!! I love you tons! miss you
Elder Paynter
 I love and appreciate all those ward members whom I don't even know and yet take care of and watch over my missionaries...what a tender mercy!

 Christmas Service Project-the missionaries collected clothes from ward members and went to a poorer section of town to give them away. 
Are you wondering as I, about where the sister missionaries were when it came to sign-making time? :) Nice job elders!

No comments: