Sunday, November 29, 2015


Thanksgiving...
I have so much to be thankful for. 
*Meghan...my soon-to-be missionary. She has a sweet testimony of the gospel and strives to always do what is right. Her decision to serve the Lord was all her own. Despite her fears of missionary work, she recognizes that it is what the Lord wants her to do at this time. She will be a dedicated and obedient missionary!

*Elder Paynter (Jordan)...my missionary. He has grown so much since leaving home for the mission field. His letters are short but heartfelt. His testimony of the Savior is powerful and continues to serve him well as he testifies of the restoration of the gospel. His constant smile warms my heart each time I see it!

*Kyle...my sweet senior. His infectious laugh causes me to either cringe or laugh with him, depending on the volume. He has an undeniable love for life (as long as I am not telling him what he should or shouldn't be doing :). There is nothing so endearing to me than a great big Kyle-hug. It assures me that even though I often cramp his style, he still loves me.

*Kaylie...my fashion coordinator, make-up artist, and general "coolness" monitor. There are many sides to Kaylie. She has an impulsive side that is creative and fun... that often leaves dirty dishes, melted crayons, paper scraps, etc. She has a loud side that involves laughter, screaming, and sarcasm battles. But there is also a tender side, that is concerned about the welfare of her family. Her thoughtful contributions to scripture study or family night are certainly treasured.

*Jacob...my baby boy. Despite his 12 years of age, he is still and will forever be my little boy. His obsession with my hair continues to make me chuckle. He tries so hard to be the "tough" middle school guy but still loves "hugs and kisses" from his dear old mom. He is learning to serve at church by fulfilling his duty as a deacon, as well as learning many skills from his scouting activities.

I am grateful for the sacred responsibility to rear these children unto the Lord. They make me strive to become a better mother and daughter of God so that I might be a "living" example of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love them dearly!

Sunday Picture Gallery from Pachuca, Mexico...

Renewing Visa's...
Zone Activity...


1 comment:

jpaynter said...

Hi Angie,

I am thankful for the same people you are and about 45 more people in our family. You wonder why the Lord blessed us with so many good spirits in our family, just saying I don't know why but am thankful. We are still waiting for Lillian's baby. They were over last night. She is so uncomfortable. We watched the church's Christmas program. I love Eldr Bednar and Pres. Euchdorf's talks. I know the spelling is incorrect but you know who i mean. We all went to the church building for Thanksgiving. The kids played soccer and we older people put a puzzle together after a really good meal. We are keeping a Thanksgiving Journal every year. This year we wrote the name of a sibling and why we are thankful for them. Lil's son Ezra doesn't have a sibling yet so he wrote about their dog Charlie! Cute. Mark is playing trumpet in the Minnesota Morman Chorale this year. Dec. 13 they will play a concert in St.Paul, that was Jack's birthday. the 13th of Dec. I tell him in my prayers tht I miss him and love him, every day! So I bet you are looking forward to Christmas vacation, I always did. Love, De
lores