Monday, November 30, 2015

Ixmiquilpan - November 30
 
Dear Mom, 
You I'm sure you don't need letters from me to know how much I love you! Thanks for everything!! This week has been another good week! I really am enjoying every single day! But the days just go by so quick!! I am so excited for Meghan!! Tell her I miss her and am so proud of her! I can't believe the time has already arrived! The best part of the mission is really feeling the Love that Heavenly Father has for us and for all of his children! I know that she is going to change lives!! She will be a great missionary!
I can't wait for this holiday season! I loved it so much last year and I know I will love it again this year! Have you seen the new videos from the church on christmas.mormon.org ? I hope that you and the rest have the chance to share some of the Christmas spirit with everyone else! I know that this year is going to be great! I am so grateful for the Savior! I know he loves us! I know that without him we would be lost, hopeless and alone. (plus this world wouldn't even exist) I know that he is our Lord and Savior. I am grateful for such a great family and the opportunity that I have to serve the Lord and receive the blessings that he is willing to give me! 
I love you tons and hope you have a great week and that you prepare really well for this Holiday Season to remember that #ASaviorIsBorn 
Love you!!
Elder Paynter
 

No comments: