Tuesday, April 14, 2015

 Panuaya-April 13

Dear Mom,
Mom I love you so much.  How are you? How are the kids doing? Disneyworld right?
I´m in Panuaya now, with Elder Gámez from Monterrey, Mex. It's a little bit different here, a lot more fields and farmers and a lot more members. We are a district of 6 missionaries, 4 elders and 2 sisters. but every companionship has a ward. So, ya there are a lot more members. The chapel is really small and it has three wards and no steeple... haha, Its all good here, Thank you mom for everything, for always having patience and giving me guidance exactly when I need it!1 I love you so much and keep you in my prayers everyday!!

 Love you
Elder Paynter

Photos of the week
My view in our new house and my new district.


Oh, and our house, we live on top of other peoples houses and it's pretty cool!

A band that played at our ward missionary activity, and the perks of
waking up early every morning,


 Panuaya District

No comments: