Monday, April 20, 2015

Panuaya-April 19

This week we didn't get on until right now and we have like ten minutes to write haha!! But I am
doing just fine. There is work to do here in Panuaya, and I´ve got a lot of responsibility!! I am doing all that I can right now to focus and to work!! I love you so much mom and hope that you are having a great time!!
Love you
Elder Paynter

p.s. photos from when it rained last week!!

 We had a district activity today and we played soccer and ate a lot offood in a super big and nice house!!


A Book of Mormon from 30 years ago (with pictures...)



 I remember finding a Book of Mormon on my mission from the 1950's or 60's and thinking, "Wow, this is OLD!" As I look back now, I realize that was not that old. I am sure Jordan is thinking the same thing. Wow, thirty whole years ago...

No comments: