Sunday, April 12, 2015

SPRING BREAK 2015!
What a quiet week! I know the idea of a week and a half vacation at home without your kids sometimes sounds enticing, believe me, it's not all that it's cracked up to be. I have missed them terribly. I have kept myself busy with little projects, but there is something about kids joking with each other, fighting with each other, chatting about their day, complaining about chores or scripture study that fills my heart with an immense love for them (when they are gone, anyways...). Being a mom is tough, but I'd take it over an empty house any day of the week. I have missed these kiddos!

Oh, wait! Kyle did get in a picture. There is his arm...
Life is GOOD!
Kyle has conveniently dodged any pictures (that have been posted anyways!)...
And my heart is full of "missing" for this boy, too....
Love you, Jord...

No comments: