Monday, February 8, 2016

 Constitucion, Pachuca -February8
 
Hey Mom!!
Things are going very well here!! This week we have had a little bit more success in finding people to teach! We hope that we can keep forcing ourselves every minute of the day, because the truth... its worth it!! And when I say that I mean to say it in general! The Gospel is worth it!! Every single Commandment is worth it!! I am so grateful for the Gospel and for the opportunity to live it every single day!! 
Great to hear that everything is going great!! I don't think you mentioned before that you were going to work in the open house! But sounds like a great experience!! I love seeing the pictures you send! Good to see some familiar/not so familiar faces!! the kids keep growing up more and more everyday!!
This week we have been forcing ourselves to be more Bold! One of our Zone goals had been to talk about baptism in EVERY lesson! It is part of our purpose here to call all unto Repentance and Baptism! Each and everyday I realize more clearly the importance of Repentance in the lives of every person, and if we are not calling people to repentance we are not fulfilling with our purpose. Repentance shouldn't be such a hard thing! It is the most loving and blessed invitation that our Savior Jesus Christ has ever given us!! It is the key to our salvation!! 
I really do love the mission! Everyday I feel Gods love, a love that I had never comprehended before the mission. It is an eternal love that he shows towards each and every one of his children! I hope that in this live each and every one of us may learn to feel and recognize this love in their lives. The Gospel is true!! It doesn't matter hoe many people may tell us that we are wasting our time here. I know that the blessings and consequences that the people here can receive from choosing to listen or reject our message are eternal. I know it is true!! I love the Book of Mormon and I love Missionary Work! The joy that we feel when we help our brothers and sisters to come to repentance is a joy that we will feel for all the eternity!! 
I love you very much Mom!!
Keep going to the Temple!! Love ya!!
Elder Paynter

¡México!
 
 

No comments: