Monday, February 1, 2016

Constitucion, Pachuca -February 1
Dear Mom!!
I have read just a little of your letter this week and I am going to print it out so that I can read it later because today is one of those days when I don't have lots of time!!We have to go to our Zone activity right now!! This week has been really good!! President came to our district meeting and I got a little nervous speaking in front of him and the other missionaries but It went really well!! We talked about the importance of Repentance, and I really loved the story that president shared with us! It was pretty great!! I'm so proud of you and all the kids!! I hope you can all feel my love!! I can't wait to get home and talk to you all, but honestly I wish that day would come a little bit slower!! I love the Experiences and growth that I have gained in the time I have been here!! I really hope that the conversion that I am having here will last my whole life time!! I love the Gospel, because I know that it is good news for my soul and good news to every child of God who chooses to Follow Him!! I love you tons Mom!! CuĂ­dese mucho!! Te amo!!
Elder Paynter

Homemade Salsa Verde!!


Anyone want to let them know Christmas is over??!!
Now this is hilarious! Somebody laugh with me, no chuckles in this household...This is definitely "Jordan-humor"....somebody????

No comments: