Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Constitucion, Pachuca -February 16

Hey Mom!
Great to hear that things are going so great!! This week was pretty great!! we have been able to have little bit more success! We have been able to be a little bit more direct with quite a few people! Ill keep the fasting and prayer idea in mind!
I'm glad you are being so faithful in your Book of Mormon reading! I really have come to love the Book of Mormon so much! There are so many things so simple and very important for us to know! I have come to know many great things while I have been reading the Book of Mormon! Today I was reading Jacob chapter 5 that talks about the Lord and the Vineyard. I love to read the Book of Mormon so much!! I also was reading 3 Nephi chapter 9 this week, I don't know why, but at times I just feel so much excitement when I read chapters like that!
Sounds like everyone has been really well this week! Keep on enjoying life and loving the Gospel!! I read a good quote this week that I would like to share with you this week!!  “We will attain our exaltation in the Celestial Kingdom only on the condition that we share with our Father’s other children the blessings of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and observe the commandments that will enrich our lives here and hereafter” -George Albert Smith. I know that missionary work is the opportunity that we have now to help in the restoring of the Gospel to all of God´s children! I invite you to share the Gospel with those who want to know the truth (its a catchy phrase). I know that it is our responsibility to share our blessings with others, I know that if we do, we will be truly blessed by our father in heaven with charity, even true love for his children!

I love you tons Mom!! Keep on being an example for everyone (especially me!)!! I love you and hope everything is alright!! Love ya!
Elder Paynter
 
 

No comments: