Thursday, October 15, 2015

October 15, 2015 - One Year Mark...

As we prepare to listen to Cody's homecoming talk this weekend, my thoughts are with Jordan as we celebrate his one year mark today! I am amazed at these young boys that return from missions as great men! I have noticed Jordan's growth as he speaks of the things of God. I can only hope he comes back with a life-long devotion to Him!
THEN....


NOW...


Despite my natural tendency to want him home again, their is no other place I'd rather him be. My heart even aches a little for these missionaries as they have to leave this "bit of heaven" and return to the "real world!"

2 comments:

jpaynter said...

Hi Angie, it is so fun to read Jordon's letters. He is progressing spiritually and it is fun to see that. I pray for the missionaries daily. In this world they need the protection of the Lord 24-7. Hope your new school is going well for you. Mark and Brenda left for Italy Wednesday to see Allison and family for a month. We are having freezing weather tonight. Fall is about gone already I guess. Lillian's baby is due Dec. 2. We are all looking forward to that, as she is too!
Thank you again for Jordon's letters.

ANGEEZ BLOG said...

I appreciate your prayers for the missionaries! I remind Jordan often that besides the prophet, missionaries are probably the most prayed for members of the church! What great power and protection. Sounds like you have many great and exciting things happening in your family. I can't believe how "old" your grand-kids are all getting...babies, Italy, etc! What a great posterity. I hope you survive the freezing weather. You are probably an old pro at it by now! :)