Wednesday, October 21, 2015

 Ixmiquilpan-October 19

Hi Mom,
Short letter today! My companion and I are in Pachuca and we have to start heading home!! But I am going to try to answer your questions: yes, we can listen to church music, I have a usb to put music on from lds.org.  I am senior comp. I'm not sure what tracting is, I think its like contacting people, and yes we do a lot of contacting. We find a lot of people through talking in the streets or in little shops or by knocking on inspired doors. We do get a lot of help from the ward. We have a ward mission leader and he helps keep things organized here and at times we get help from other ward members. Well, Mom, I just want to let you know that I love you tons and I am super grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ for giving me EVERYTHING! I love you tons!!
Elder Paynter
 
 

No comments: