Monday, July 6, 2015

Xicotepec-July 6, 2015

Hi Mom!!
Thanks for the everything mom!!! I love you soo much!! Believe it or not, nobody even mentioned 4th of July here! hehe, I think 16 of September is independence day here, so I'm sure we'll party then, haha. I really want to be super honest, this week I have been thinking about you a ton! but, not in a bad way! I have just been thinking a lot about what you have taught me in my life. I try to give all the credit to God for who I am and all the things that I have learned in my life, my its super hard to not give you any credit! I have never looked up to you so much as I have here in the mission. Who would have thought that serving a mission was what I needed to realize that!!? haha, I wish I would have realized a lot sooner!! I look up to you so much Mom! and I pray that you always stay firm in your faith, and always put the Lord in the very first place before everything!! I love hearing from you every week about how my brothers and sisters are doing! It always reminds me of the love that you have for each one of us! It sounds like you are all doing great!! I love hearing whats happening every week in Springville, Utah. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be here in the mission! I know that Christ lives, I know that He loves each and every one of us, I know that His love for us and Heavenly Fathers love for us is an infinite love. I can feel it everyday. If their love for me is even just a little bit more than the love that you have for me, I know that I could never be able to imagine how much they love me!! I love you so much Mom!! I'll make sure to get those emails sent out, but they might not be sent until next week!! 
Love you!!
Elder Paynter

p.s. How are the trees doing in the backyard? (random question)

Fotos: I really like running in the mornings, hehe!
 
 

 The sign says: If you don't like the weather, return in twenty minutes!

 

No comments: