Friday, July 24, 2015

 Xicotepec-July 20
 
Thought I would write something real quick to everyone!! I hope you are all doing great!! I am doing super great here in Xicotepec de Juarez, Puebla. I love being a missionary so much! Everyday I realize that there is so much more to this life than the temporary things in the life! (Mosiah 2:41) The only true happiness that we can have in this life is when we are obedient to the commandments that the Lord gives us!! I strive everyday to be more obedient and to continually repent to be able to grow and strengthen my testimony everyday! I hope you can all look for opportunities everyday to be more obedient! I want you all to think especially about what you do on Sunday! The Sabbath Day is the most important day and we should always strive to keep it Holy! I hope you all can take the time to read and watch what Im going to attatch right here--> https://www.lds.org/church/news/are-you-ready-for-what-the-sabbath-offers?cid=HP_FR_7-17-2015_dOCS_fCNWS_xLIDyL1-A_&lang=eng Have a great week I love you all tons!!!
Elder Paynter


Missionary SWAG...

No comments: