Monday, June 15, 2015

Xicotepec-June 15, 2015

Hey Mom!! How are you!!
Things have been great here!! You reminded me of the scripture in D&C 82:3, we are given much as members born in the covenant, and also MUCH is required of us, because with greater light comes greater condemnation, so if we don't live what we have learned, we will regret it!! For this reason, I will serve the Lord for the rest of my life. He has called me to serve him and I can't let him down, because he has never let me down!!
It's great to hear all is well in Springville!! Our baptism didn't happen this week because the lady that we were going to baptize went out of town with her husband for the next 20 days, but when she gets back I'm sure shell be baptized!! We do have three lined up for this Saturday, Martha, who is the mother of Araceli (the sister that we baptized two weeks ago), Dennise, a 9 year old girl from a less active family, and Anahy, a friend of Aline and Jorge who were baptized last week!! and on the 11th of July we also have two more baptisms lined up!! Things are going pretty great here in Xicotepec, and I don't only say that because a lot of people are entering into the kingdom of God, but also because I am learning a lot!! Everyday I feel closer to God. I really am growing here!! I hope that I can do everything possible to keep on improving in the sight of God.
This week I was studying and I read a scripture that I had already read a few times before in Mathew 6:22 with references to D&C 4:5 and Mormon 8:15 I want you to read it and think about what they mean to you!! hehe
Its always great to hear from you mom!! The word CapacitaciĆ³n means training, and sorry this week I couldn't upload my pictures due to technical difficulties, but ill send some next week!! Love you mom!!!!!!!!
Elder Paynter

No comments: