Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Xicotepac-June 1, 2015

Thank you mom!!
I'm pretty Excited to celebrate my birthday!! There's no better place that i could be celebrating my birthday!!
This past week we had a baptism!! It was super incredible as always!! Baptismal services should always be the most spiritual experiences like Elder Holland said, and I am absolutely sure that the spirit was present in this last one!! I love hearing the testimonies of converts right after their baptisms because it always convinces me that the Atonement is real and that our heavenly father forgives every one of his children if they come unto him with a willing heart and a contrite spirit. That is what we look for as missionaries, are people who are willing to obey the commandments and humble themselves before him and be forgiven of their sins. this Saturday we will have two more baptisms, and if it all goes as planned, I will be baptizing! woo hoo my first and only time baptizing in the mission!! The hard work always pays off when we are obedient to the commandments of the Lord. I love doing the work of the Lord and i know that if i work diligently and give all to the Lord, that he will bless me each and everyday of my live. And i know that he will do the same to all those who are willing to do so!!
Its great to hear that this school year went super great for you all!! I can´t believe it went by so quickly!! I am enjoying this area a lot we have a lot of investigators and a lot of work to keep on doing!! So i am super excited to keep on working!! I pray everyday that i continue having the strength to work hard each and every day!! i love you tons mom!! and wish you an amazing week!! 
Elder Paynter
 
Fotos from our little adventure today!!
 
 
 
 Baptism of Araceli
 


  So we went to Pachuca yesterday for a conference with Elder Arnold from the seventy, and we ran into Chuckie on the bus so we thought we would take a few selfies...


 

No comments: