Monday, March 9, 2015

Zumpango-March 9

Hola
How are you? You´ve missed the weekly updates because I haven't been sending them! haha, I´m getting a little bit lazy with that!! What can i say I've been working super hard, haha, The other week we ate tortas cubanas(pictures attatched), and they are giant!! It's the third one I've eaten here, haha, but don't worry, I've actually lost weight. We´ve started playing soccer in the mornings at six o'clock. It's pretty fun but my legs hurt, but its good exercise. Thank you so much for all that you sent me. I don´t understand either, these peoplejust need to exercise a little bit of faith, and they will gain a testimony just like that!! I´m glad to hear that Lindsey is alright. I can tell that she was an exactly obedient missionary!! The biggest problem as missionaries is the obedience. If you are obedient, you will receive blessings, if you are exactly obedient,you will receive miracles!! and most of the missionaries don't understand that!!
Giving two years of your life is nothing, literally nothing. The main purpose I think as a missionary is giving your entire life to the Lord. That is what I think President Benson and Elder Holland are saying in those quotes, we need to learn how to devote our entire lives to service to the Lord. Remember that. The Lord expects us to give up everything to him, and that is exactly what we should do!!!
I love you so much mom and thank you for all that you do!! Have an amazing week!! Love you 
Elder Paynter

p.s. I already have anew bike, hma Egbert bought new ones like two days after mine was robbed;)
pps. I hope you enjoy the pictures of my Torta cubana and mi amiga Valerie

No comments: