Monday, March 23, 2015

Zumpango - March 23

Hola ¿cómo has estado?
I really do love serving!! I wouldn´t want to be anywhere else for the next 100 years (because I never want to come back) I really think that serving a mission is for everyone, and really for (girls) it's only 18 months and the time flies by faster than you can think, Education can wait, but I´m absolutely sure that there are people in all parts of the world being prepared to hear what we have to say, It´s an opportunity that we cannot give up!! Plus, being a missionary is super chito (mexican slang for cool) 
I honestly don´t know what I can tell you... were here in Zumpango, its super fun, but we haven't been having super success, and have been having a few struggles, because I think my companion is thinking too much about going home, but all that we need to do is "Work, Work, Work" -Ezra Taft Benson ;) 
I don't have much more that I can say! I really do love serving. I read Jacob 5 this week in Spanish and I understood it more than I did when i read in English, a lot more inspiration and revelation!! But, how have you all been? Let me know whats going on!! I love you mom so much and I hope you send my love to all those that are there with you!!
I have put a little bit of stud into matt13 and ill make sure to study a little bit more, Thank you mom so much for all that you do!!
Stay cool;)
Elder Paynter

p.s. can you do me a favor and send me the pictures from my missouri trip with Grandma and Grandpa?
p.s. here is another adorable picture that might make you cry
p.s. the water goes out every day from 6 at night until 7 in the morning....
 
 

No comments: