Monday, March 30, 2015

ZUMPANGO - March 30

How are you mom?
Big surprise, I don't have a lot of time this week!! Tomorrow my comp
finishes his mission, he really is  a great missionary!! I loved working with him!! Elder Mora really loves being a missionary, more than anyone that I know. He really has served such a worthy and great mission!! I know that I'm going to bawl when it's my turn to leave. I
love being here, I love the people and I love serving the Lord full time!!! Super crazy weather here, It's like 100 degrees until 4 in the afternoon and then it starts to rain cats and dogs... haha.

I´m glad you have had such a great time at Westside and I hope the new school
goes great for you as well!! 

I just watched the new Easter video, it's pretty good, but I like the one from last year more;) (but that doesn't mean it didn't bring tears to my eyes as well!) 
I love you so much mom and I don't have time to give explanation of all my fotos this week,
but they are pretty great!! Love you so much and I know that this is the Lord´s work!!
 

Love you,
Elder Paynter


Elder Moras and Elder Paynter





So nice to see he hasn't lost his sense of humor (or just plain goofiness...)


No comments: