Monday, March 16, 2015

Zumpango-March 16, 2015

Good Week:)
Right now we have a goal in the mission to read 11 pages of the Book of Mormon every day, so my personal studies have been a little bit full of Book of Mormon reading. Btw- I´m reading it in Spanish, so it takes a little bit of time to read the 11 pages:) but I´m pretty happy because I can practically understand all of it!! I´m surprised because I have learned a lot from reading!!
5 months.... I almost cried..... I´ve been away for 5 months!! I really never ever want to come home, I´m sorry, but its the truth... I honestly don´t want to waste a single minute here!! We are working on the Lord´s time! To think that 5 months have gone by this quick is insane! It makes me sick, "I don´t ever want to leave this town." 
Well, anyways... Its awesome to hear that it went well for Avery and Lindsey! I´m so excited for Avery and super proud of Lindsey! Btw we had rain this week just like Washington!! Brought back memories!! But it's been great!!
Yes, I am wearing my retainer (when the water in our house is working!!)
Love you mom!! and I´ll talk to you soon!!
Elder Paynter
p.s. Fotos: It wasn't our baptism, but the baptism of the Hna´s and some more pics of me and my Bff and the other is from our District meeting!! 


BFF's!!

No comments: