Thursday, November 20, 2014

WEEK 5-

Mom!
Ok, this is my serious email:) I love hearing from you all as well! I'm so glad that I have so much support! I'm glad Jacob was able to get the letter i sent him! I have been looking at the Mission Blog a lot recently! It's kind of preparing me for what I can expect!! And I'm hoping that they don't have very many Mice in Pachuca! And i also hope that you guys will get the mouse problem solved as soon as possible!! I hate to sound rude, but I'm glad I left before they started infesting a lot more!! I think they were just scared of me so they hid while I was there!! Isn't it crazy that in just four days I will be in Mexico!! I still can't believe it is almost over here at the MTC! I learned so much here! I just wish I had the chance to learn more! I still need to be more prepared!! I keep feeling these nervous/excited feelings! Well, Andy came into the MTC yesterday and i was able to talk to him and take a picture with him!! We have the same Meal and Gym schedule, but I only have one more Gym time before i leave!! anyways, i'm sure ill run into him before I leave!! I think my spansih is doing pretty well, I still need tons of practice though. but that is what I have the next two years for right? Well, I';m not sure when I will be able to call you all yet, but when I do, i will try and let you know!! also, I haven't looked at my flight plans again, but when i do I will tell you the details!! There have been so many great learning experiences here at the MTC, I can't really chose a favorite! but when I'm in mexico I'll probably look back on one of the things and realize that it has blessed me the most!! well, anyways! I love You! I'm so grateful for everything that you have done for me in my life!! I love you more than you could ever imagine!! I've been missing you tons!! I can't wait to hear from you soon!! Love you!!!!
-Elder Paynter

Jordan and Andy Garza (He's going to an Adriatic mission)

Can't leave the MTC without a "map" photo...

Jordan's latest photo..reminiscent of the 
Book of Mormon cover of long ago.

All is well...

No comments: