Friday, November 14, 2014

WEEK 4-

11/13/14!!
Holy cow I've been here for almost a month already!! I didn't get a picture of my Ninja costume, but it was just me in my Ninja hoodie! 
We don't get Temple food for free, but I'm willing to pay for it because it tastes way better than any MTC food.... :)
Things are going alright with the companion! We're doing a little bit better with each other! I love the spirit that we feel when we teach together!! It's awesome!!
Today in the Temple I was talking to one of the Temple workers and he said that he served in the Johannesburg Mission! I told him that you served in the Cape Town mission and he told me that about 7 years ago they stopped sending sisters to south Africa! I didn't know that! 
Good Luck with the mice! one of my old Zone Leaders is in Mexico right now and he Emailed me telling me that he had to kill mice and cockroaches this week in his apartment! So, I don;t think that ill be missing out too much with the mice spotting:) EW!
We have two teachers right now, Hermano Salisbury served in SLC and he has some super cool experiences and stories from his mission, and our other teacher is Hermana Moody, and she served in peru! They are both great at spanish and we are learning tons from them! The Visa is ready, they will give it to me right before I leave! Which reminds me, Tomorrow we get our flight plans! crazy! Time is flying by so quickly!!
Make sure to tell Hermana Jensen Thanks for helping me with spanish! Hopefully you will get rid of the mice asap!! Also, tell Greg, Camille Averett, and Emma Bair thanks for sending me mail this week! It's so hard to find time to send actual mail, but I'm trying to mail as much as possible!! Tell Jacob that he can expect a letter back in the next few days!! I'm still looking out for a Sister Thomas! That would be could to meet up!!
Me and Dan Hernandez have been running into each other quite a bit!! It's crazy! He will be leaving before I do, and he has only been here for a week!! 
It was great to Hear from you this week! If you get the chance, read D&C sec.50, It's great! Love you so much!! Miss you tons!! 
-Elder Paynter


Work hard....sleep hard!
                           (Lots of questions about the bird?!!!)

                        First snow of the season...first snow at the MTC!

No comments: