Sunday, November 30, 2014

Rewind to Halloween...

Jordan's mission has consumed my thoughts these past 6 1/2 weeks. Last Monday, he left for Mexico and Kaylie left the same day for Washington with the Labits. It was more than I could handle. Thus, I have been in a weird kind of "funk" this week. To try and cope, I have watched Hallmark Christmas Specials-one after another- Heartland, and any other Christmas show to try to "feel" better. I didn't even do my normal Black Friday shopping (except for a stop on the way home Thanksgiving night to appease Jacob).

As I looked at the pictures on my camera, I was reminded that life at home keeps going on.... So, to be fair to my children who are still at home, I will continue to blog all the "going's on" at the Paynter home, as well as Jordan's letters. So... let's rewind to Halloween!



We quit asking?!...
And the final results! Not bad for a few novice carvers. :)

No comments: