Monday, August 15, 2016

Tulancingo, Mexico- August15

Hey Family!
How are you all? I'm great! I am really excited and nervous! Today was transfers day, therefore we had to get a lot of things done, and we don't have much time to write today. We didn't have transfers, so Elder Merino and I will be starting our third cycle together here in Tulancingo. This cycle will be my last cycle in the mission, I am very sad that soon my full-time missionary service will come to an end, but thanks to the Gospel, I know that my life of service to others and to the Savior will continue onward much longer. I am grateful for all my family! Thanks to everyone who has supported me throughout my entire mission, and thanks for all the inspiring and encouraging letters written. I feel like I have been so blessed, much more than I ever could deserve. Im grateful for the Gospel and I know that Christ is our Savior. This work is His work. I know it. This church is His church, I know it. I want all my family and friends to know that I know these things are true. The Book of Mormon testifies of Christ and is the word of God. Christ lives. I have attached a talk by Elder Lawrence E. Corbridge, its one of my favorite talks! Read and ponder it! I love you all so much and thank you for everything!! Have an amazing week and live the Gospel every day!! 
Elder Paynter

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2008/10/the-way?lang=eng

No comments: