Monday, May 9, 2016

Constitucion, Pachuca -May 9


Hey Mom!
I also enjoyed talking yesterday! Even though we didn't get to talk very much, it was really great! I love what you shared with me about sacrifices! I have seen that it is an important and necessary principle of the Gospel. I have heard plenty of times when we invite people to read the Book of Mormon or to go to church or to do any other commitment, many people say, "if I have time, I'll do it." I feel like if we live by that phrase, we will never achieve any great accomplishment in this life. We need to sacrifice, always!! We will never magically have extra time every day of our lives to read the scriptures, we need to MAKE time. We need to SACRIFICE some of our personal time to do all that our Father in Heaven asks of us!! I know that this is true because I have seen in my own life that when I sacrifice my time to the Lord, he has molded, blessed and helped me in many ways! I love the Gospel! I am grateful for the truth in my life!! Love you tons Mom!! Hope you have an amazing week!! 
Elder Paynter

No comments: