Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Constitucion, Pachuca -May 2

Hey
We don't have lots of time to write today, so I decided to write a short little letter to everyone!! I have been pondering a little about a few scriptures from the Bible. In Ezekiel 33:7-19 the prophet Ezekiel teaches us a great lesson about repentance. For our Heavenly Father, it does not matter where we have been. It does not matter where we are. What really does matter is in which direction we are headed. I think this is VERY true! I know that he wants us to return to him, we are his children and that is our purpose in this life!! When we turn unto him, He miraculously and mercifully forgives us, draws near unto us, and redeems us from our fallen state!! I love the Gospel because it gives us hope to obtain eternal life!! All we have to do is strive everyday to be more like the Savior, repenting of all our transgressions!! I am Loving the mission so much! I love you all! Have a great week!!
Elder Paynter

No comments: