Monday, April 18, 2016

Constitucion, Pachuca - April18

Dear Mom!
Things are going great as always! We haven't had too many really great experiences this week, we didnt have any investigators at church this Sunday which was a bummer, but were going to work harder this week to achieve more!! President doesn't talk a lot about after the mission stuff, he always give a little training before the missionaries go home, but were gonna see what he tells us before his mission ends. I can't remember my BYU login stuff, I know that I wrote it down in some notebook, but I cant remember where! sorry... Sounds like you've got some good plans for this summer and I hope things go well! We will be able to skype again the 8th or 9th of May, I think it will be easier the 9th, just tell me what you think! Mom, this is the true church! I know that it is true, there is no doubt in my heart! I love the Lord and thank him for all that he has given me!! I love this work and I love feeling the love that the Lord has for his children! I was reading the words to the Hymn, "Brightly beams our Fathers Mercy" this week, I really love that Hymn. It is definitely one of my favorites!! I love you tons Mom!! stay Safe!!
Elder Paynter

No comments: