Monday, April 11, 2016

Constitucion, Pachuca -April 11

Dear Mom,
This week has been another good one! Today was transfers and I've got a new companion! His name is Elder Ruiz, he is from Oaxaca. Elder Child is now Assistant to President Egbert. It was a really great cycle with him! I'm sure we will be able to see each other more after the mission because hes from Ogden. it will be a little easier to visit him! I really love the Gospel! I know the time goes by really fast! But its not always a bad thing! I believe that if we are on the strait and narrow path, and each day we are striving to be more like Christ, than it wont be such a bad thing when the time goes fast. I have been so blessed to serve here and learn and grow everyday. I have loved serving the Lord and I am preparing myself so that I can become a good and faithful servant and disciple throughout my whole life! I am so grateful for Him and his redeeming love! I hope that everyday each and every one of us may keep on striving to be our best in the eyes of our eternal father!! I love you tons Mom! I hop you have the greatest week!
Elder Paynter

p.s. I have the opportunity to extend my mission. I can either finish around the 26th of September or the 7th of November. I have the decision between the two! I want to hear your opinion so that I can decide! I have time to decide, I just want to hear what you think!



1 comment:

ANGEEZ BLOG said...

p.s. tell grandma Paynter thanks for what you sent me from your blog. and tell her I love her very much!!