Sunday, March 20, 2016

Saturday, March 19- Provo City Center Temple Cultural Celebration


I don't think words can express what I felt last night at the cultural celebration. I am not sure why I was so emotional. There are no real "ties" to the tabernacle, nor Provo for that matter. But it became apparent to me last night, that this was "my" temple. Maybe it was the refiner's fire that it went through to become what it is today that touched me so deeply. It is a process that we all must go through (or continue to go through) at some point in our life.

The dances were amazing, the history inspirational, and the music powerful!

Kaylie and Jacob participated in our stake's performance, "Sometimes He Lets it Rain." 
To view, click on the link below:

Springcreek Stake Dance - Cultural Celebration 

The footage does not do the finale justice, but the song is still beautiful!
 
Finale 

No comments: