Monday, March 14, 2016

 Constitucion, Pachuca -March 15

Dearest Mother!!
I love you tons Mom!! Being a Zone Leader is a bit stressful when a few missionaries dont want to do what needs to be done, But the best part is being able to serve and inspire. This week has gone pretty well! We are looking a lot for people to teach, we have had a bit of success. I really love being here!! Today we had to go to a Zone activity, so as you know, not a lot of time this week!!
This week has been pretty good!! We have been teaching quite a few people and we are seeing a lot more progress. We have a few people getting ready to be baptized in April. Should be great!! This week we start sharing the #Hallelujah initiative it should be pretty fun!! We are so excited to keep working and finding new people! I really like the quote that you sent me! There is a lot to learn! I really do enjoy teaching the Plan of Salvation because there is really so much that we need to understand and apply! I'm all good!! Things are going great!! I'm healthy, I'm happy and really excited for this work!! I love you tons Mom!! I hope you have a great week!
Elder Paynter
 
 

No comments: