Monday, March 7, 2016

Constitucion, Pachuca -March 7

Hey Mom!!
Things are going great here!! Sorry I couldn't write you last week, we only had an hour to write, and I didn't get a letter from you this week. I know that the scriptures say that we cannot justify any sin, but know that I still love you, even if I don't get a letter written out to you!! This week has been great!! Elder Child and I are having a lot of fun!! Working really hard!! I think our first day together we talked in Spanish like the whole day, but we quickly realized that some jokes only make sense in English!! We are working hard to keep all the missionaries in the Zone in line! haha, This week will be full with leadership conference, Zone training, and Divisions with the Assistants!! It should be great!! I have read this week the whole chapter of Mosiah, this time I tried paying a lot of attention in the movement between the three stories of King Benjamin to Mosiah, Zeniff to Limhi, and Alma the older to Alma the younger. It gets me a little confused with the changes in time and locations but in the end I got a better understanding of it!! One of my favorite stories in the Book of Mormon is the conversion of Alma the younger. One of my favorite chapters in the Book of Mormon is Alma 36 when Alma explains to Helaman his conversion!! I love that chapter!! I really love reading it again in Mosiah chapter 27. I love when he says that "every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess before him". Every one of us will have to stand before the judgement bar!! Everyone!! I know that we really are in our time of probation, where we need to repent and become cleansed through Christ!! My testimony is that He Lives and wishes that all may return and live in happiness forever!! I love Him and know that he loves me and every child of God!! I love you tons Mom!! Stay safe!!
Elder Paynter

baptism of Maria del Carmen, and Federico (the little one!)

No comments: