Monday, January 18, 2016

Constitucion, Pachuca -January 18

Hey Mom!!
This week has been good! Im already with my new Companion!! The first presidency and the 12 apostles sent out an announcement that we can no longer have our "tranfers meetings" they sent it to the whole world. So today I took Elder Rangel to the bus station and dropped him off there. There we saw all the missionaries that had transfers. A few missionaries had to travel alone, before everyone traveled to the transfers meeting with their companions. But this time it was a little different. At the bus station I picked up my new companion Elder Chavez, and Elder Galo who is going to finish his mission tomorrow
This past week President Egbert set a mission goal of finishing the Book of Mormon before general conference. So I have been reading, right now im in 2 Nefi chapter 5. I really Love Nephis obedience throughout the whole book. I dont know how many times he repeated what the Lord had said to him, that if he kept the commandments that they would prosper. And its true!! The Lord will always lead us to a promised land, a better place, only if we keep the commandments! He told Nephi that he would be blessed, he never said that it was going to be easy what he had to do!! it applies to us al well! I love the Book of Mormon!
Salutations to the family!! I hope they are all doing well!! Keep on keeping the commandments!! Love you tons!! 
Elder Paynter
 
With the Zone leaders after divisions

Today my new companion Elder Chavez...
Elder Galo is going to finish his mission tomorrow so he is going to sleep at our house tonight!!
 

No comments: