Monday, January 19, 2015

January 19- Zumpango

I read your Email and thank you so much!! I honestly have like no time today mom!! I logged on the computer and found that i had 24 new emails!! I promise I will write you next week, but read my weekly rundown!! I know that my mission is going to change from now on!! I'm so excited!! I'm sad to hear about that family and their child, I'm so glad that there are so many good people in this world with such great testimonies!! including you!! Keep reading and studying hard!! Love you so much mom!! 
Elder Paynter

Weekly Rundown
This week went pretty well! We only had one investigator attend church this week because for some reason three of our investigators got sick. I´m not quite sure how that happened, but I am sure that we are going to work harder this week. We had to change a few dates with our baptisms and now we have three scheduled for this week and three for the following week! And our lessons have been going A lot better as well. we have been trying to challenge for baptism in every one of our first lessons. And we have had quite a few say yes! we just need to help them get to the chapel! I´m excited that we will have six baptisms by the end of the month! I'm super Excited!! I have been trying super hard lately to become a "Challenging and Testifying Missionary". The other week Elder Pass gave me a talk that is titled like that and it really sparked my attitude and initiative! I want more than anything for my mission to be spiritually successful. I want to be able to use the spirit to determine the needs of others and be able to help them and testify to them of the truth! I know that the Lord is preparing people to hear our message and I want to find them! in the talk it says that "The Lord knows who He wants in His church," and all that he wants us to to is "Harvest". I have been trying to strengthen my testimony and strengthen my communication with the Holy Spirit. I hope that the Lord will bless me with the strength and ability to do these things as I am more willing to sacrifice all that I have for him. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and I know that his Gospel has been restored on the Earth in these last days. i know that through his sacrifice every one can be saved from sin. I hope that all people can have the opportunity to hear this message! Thank you all so much for your love and support! Keep me in your prayers and I promise that I will do the same!!
con amor
Elder Paynter

No comments: