Monday, June 27, 2016

Tulancingo,Mexico - June 27

Hey Mom, 
I really am ok! President Egbert gave us a new rule as Zone Leaders that we have to go to Pachuca each Pday to pick up materials and packages, that's why I haven't had much time in the past few weeks as well as this week! Every thing is great! If I don't have time to read your emails I always print them out to read them so don't worry!! Things are great!! I tried talking to President Egbert about extending my mission but he told me it would be better to talk with President Kimball to see what he says. Today the Kimballs arrive to the airport and tomorrow the Egberts are going to the Airport to leave. Its a quick transition. We just have to keep working hard and being obedient to what ever change President Kimball makes!! I was reading this week the book that you sent me for my birthday called Believing Christ, Its real great!! It has helped me understand a lot better the "saved by grace, not by works" principle. Even though it is very important to strive to keep the commandments, we have to realize that alone, we will never be made perfect. We need to accept the atonement in our lives and always repent and try harder!! I love you tons Mom!! Have an amazing week!!
Elder Paynter

No comments: