Monday, February 23, 2015

Zumpango-February 23

Love you mom!!
Ok, I apologize in advance, pretty boring letter this week, I don't have any time this week.... and I'll just break the bad news right now... My bike got stolen and I have to pay for the new one... ugh... Ill spare you the details... again i am sorry...  Today Me and Elder Mora went to Pachuca to take his English test. He will be finishing his mission this cycle. He is from Colombia and was born in Brazil, he is super great, but I miss Elder Gomez like crazy, I heard that he got sent to work with one of the  missionaries in the mission, so i will keep him in my prayers;) Michael is home that is crazy!! 2 years is too fast, I have already been gone for 4 months... CRAZY!! I don't have much time like always but I love you so much and am so sorry for the bad news.... love you!! You are amazing I hope you will forgive me before my two years are up:)
Elder Paynter

No comments: