Thursday, February 19, 2015

FHE on the "Y"
February 16, 2015

The Labits asked us to join them on a hike to the "Y". I am most certain I will NOT be doing that again. This old and unfit body just can't do what it used to. Coming down was almost as bad as going up! With many (and I mean, MANY) stops, we made it to the base of the "Y". It was amazing to be able to see 4 temples from this lookout...Payson Temple, Provo City Temple, Provo Temple, and the Mount Timpanogas Temple. We are indeed blessed to live in this valley!


 Kaylie told me the only reason I got a smile from her was because I asked a man how much further and he didn't respond...he was listening to his headphones!

 Jacob...contemplation on the need to ruin your knees climbing to a painted letter of the alphabet on the side of a mountain...
 Made it! (Twice for Jacob!)


"Y" on the "Y"...


 Provo City Sunset

No comments: