Thursday, October 23, 2014

1st P-day in the MTC
Fantastic!! today is my P-day, but last week we didn't get one because it was only our second day, and today me and Elder Johnson are heading up to SLC to do some like Consulate or something? so its gonna pretty much take up our whole Pday, so we decided to wake up early and do some laundry, and send some emails. Elder Johnson is my previous companion, Just yesterday we had to switch companionships because another companionship wasn't working very well together. So my new comp will be Elder Jones. We have an awesome and fun district, led by a fearless and handsome district leader... Myself... haha thats right, i'm the district leader, and i'm so excited!! My second day on the job, I was called to be the DL. Food is great!! I'm eating as much as I can to give me energy to study from sun-up until sun-down. My Spanish is doing pretty good, i still need work, but it will be alright. Missionaries love mail packages, haha. If you guys wanted to send me some stamps, that would be awesome. and maybe find some goofy ties for me to trade around with other elders. Thats another thing that Missionaries love here, is trading ties. So, the next time you guys head to kohls grab some goofy/ugly/cool ties haha. (or you could just stop by savers for some:) Thanks for everything!! Love you and the rest of the gang!!
Jordo
ps, share this email with everyone, i dont think ill have tome to email everyone else today, sorry :(


 1st pic: Me and Elder Johnson(Wala Wala, WA)
 2: Elder Haymond(Chandler, AZ) & Bresee(Dallas, TX)
3: Elder Thomas(somewhere in WA) & Jones(somewhere in AZ)

4: Elder Burns(Toronto, Canada) & Jonas(Pocatello, ID)

5: Elder Davis(Layton, UT) & Meyers(Dallas, TX)

  6: District at the temple

No comments: