Sunday, January 5, 2014

Thanks Brenda and Kaylie....I think!
 Brenda has prodded me to read the Hunger Games series for years. I could not make myself read the books for no good reason. I had seen "Hunger Games" twice and when "Catching Fire" came to the theaters this holiday season, I was excited to go. I loved the movie, so much so, that I went a second time with Kaylie.  She loved it as much as I did and resolved to go home and start "Mocking Jay" all over again.  Her enthusiasm prodded me to finally pick up "Hunger Games" and begin to read. I am hooked! I have officially finished the first two books but must wait till AFTER parent-teacher conferences to begin "Mocking Jay."  


So...thanks Brenda and Kaylie for getting me to read this series. Thanks for the most unproductive weekend. Thanks for the escape from reality! I'm sure I will pay for it this week. 
**I think this is why I choose not to read anything except for what I have to read for school**

No comments: