Monday, September 5, 2016

Tulancingo, Mexico- Sept 5

Hey Mom!
This week has been another good week!! We had Stake Conference this weekend and two of our investigators were able to attend! It was an incredible stake conference! I'm sure that our investigators felt the spirit very strongly! In the Saturday evening session of conference Sister Kimball gave a talk and asked me to translate for her. I was pretty nervous, but it went very well! It was a short but very powerful talk! 
Today we are in Ixmiquilpan, one of my old areas, and we are visiting a few of the people that I met here! It's raining, but I'm sure that it will still be a good day! Right now we are going to visit a convert named Brandon that is going to serve his mission in 29 days! He's going to the Mexico Chalco Mission. It's only like 4 hours away from here! I am really excited for him! Its going to be a great experience!! 
I'm not too stressed about coming home, but I'm sure it will be a new and great experience. I have felt a little bit nervous/excited, and I know that I will soon start the next phase of my life! I am so grateful for this work. There is no doubt in my heart that it is true. I know that the Gospel changes lives. It has changed mine. I feel that I have learned so much and I am so excited to keep learning and keep sharing the knowledge that I have received. I am grateful for the companionship of the Holy Ghost. I know that this is a great work, and without the guidance of the Holy Ghost and the divine help of our Heavenly Father, this work would not progress. I have seen so much progression in this work and am confident that the Lord is helping and sends angels and His spirit to prepare the hearts and minds of many. I love the Lord. I know that Christ lives! 
I love you so much Mom!! Have the best week!!
Elder Paynter

No comments: